Tickets and Discounts
Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Can I buy tickets in advance?
- Yes, you can purchase your tickets in advance online now. Buying a regular tickets online is for convenience purposes only and will not shorten your wait time. To reduce your wait time, you can purchase a Dread Hollow R.I.P. Fast Pass. With the Fast Pass ticket, you will choose your arrival time and have access to the Fast Pass line with shorter wait times. R.I.P. Fast Pass tickets are limited availability and can only be purchased online - it is likely R.I.P. Passes will sell-out on peak nights.
Do you offer group rates?
- Yes, to qualify for a group rate, you must have a group of 15 or more with one person paying. Group discounts only apply to those who call and make a reservation 72 hours prior to arrival. The group rate is $17 per person. Group rates are available for September 29-30, every Thursday and Sunday in October, and Halloween night, October 31. Please call for more information. Group reservations do not affect wait time so please plan accordingly. Call 1-800-755-7105 for reservations.
Can I get a refund if I don't complete the attraction or change my mind about entering?
- There are NO REFUNDS.
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
- No! Alcohol is not allowed on the property, so please don't bring any.
What should I wear to the Haunted Cavern?
- The haunt takes place indoors, but it is best to wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for the day's weather. It is also recommended that you wear closed-toe, closed-heel, slip resistant shoes when you visit Dread Hollow. No sandals or flip-flops please!
- *** For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, face masks and full face makeup are not permitted in the haunt.***
Are the monsters allowed to touch you?
- Actors inside the haunted cavern will not intentionally touch you; however, they do get very close. Due to the nature of the attraction, you may come in contact with actors, costumes, and props.
Are there any age restrictions?
- Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern is not recommended for children under the age of 12. However, younger children may come if parents choose to bring them. Carrying babies through is not allowed. There are no special prices for children and no refunds if anyone decides not to complete the attraction.
Is the Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern wheelchair accessible?
- The venue and attraction are wheelchair accessible.
Can I go if I’m pregnant?
- Visiting the Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern while pregnant is not recommended. However, if you decide to go, you should avoid certain segments of the attraction. Please inform one of our attendants so special arrangements can be made. You might also consult your physician before entering Dread Hollow.
Is it dark?
- You better believe it’s dark. It wouldn’t be any fun if it wasn’t.
Where can I view the photos taken of my group?
- Souvenir photos taken at the Haunted Cavern are available for viewing and purchase online at www.myrubyfallsphotos.com. You will need the photo card number on the back of the card in order to view these photos.
Is there security at the attraction?
- Yes, the Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern uses City of Chattanooga Police Officers for our security team. We seldom, if ever, have a problem that actually requires security, but we have it just in case – so be on your best behavior!
Can we be thrown out for any reason?
- Yes…everyone who visits the Haunted Cavern is here to have fun. Just don’t cross the line – you know where it is. We do not allow foul language, pushing, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, alcohol, etc. We have a list of rules just like anyone else that must be adhered to for your own safety.
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
- No! Alcohol is not allowed on the property, so please don’t bring any.
Is smoking allowed?
- Smoking is allowed only in the parking lot. Smoking, e-cigarettes and dipping are NOT allowed once you enter the building.
Can we take flash photos of your haunted attraction?
- No photography of any sort is permitted once you enter the Haunted Cavern. Haunted Houses are dark and people’s eyes (especially the actors') adjust to the low light. When you flash your camera you’re not only ruining other customer’s experiences but you’re hurting the actor’s eyes. The monsters working outside will often pose for pictures if approached.
What are the rules?
- Watch Your Step.
- No Flashlights, Cellphones, Lasers or any other light source allowed.
- No cameras of any kind are allowed during the haunt.
- No face masks or full face make-up may be worn by guests.
- No smoking or open flame of any kind.
- No weapons.
- No touching monsters or props.
- No running, pushing or shoving.
- No pets! No food or beverages! No bad attitudes.
- Violation of these rules may mean denied entry or premature removal from the attraction without refund.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN USE.
- Guests may come in contact with monsters and may get wet.
- This attraction uses fog and strobe lights. Do not enter if you have health concerns of any kind.
Be Smart and Have Fun!
How old do you have to be to work at the Haunted Cavern?
- You must be at least 18 years old to work at the Haunted Cavern.
Can I apply online?
- Yes, apply online now.